Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 17, 2012

The vacuous mystery

A puzzle of emotions I am
Jumbled up in my head
I am a riddle that is hard to figure
A puzzle a silly puzzle I have become

The absence makes me weep
And the presence makes my heart heavy
O’ Lord what agony
I wish to swim out

Feelings choke
But tears betray my soul
Inspiration has no light
And I fail to unwind

Gravity fails 
And my thoughts afloat in thin air
Touching the atmosphere of emptiness
Filled with thoughts abound

Tears drip down
Is it the sorrow?
Or just the emptiness filled up till brim of the cup.
The mystery has left me undone

2 comments:

  1. I can understand what you are going through my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for writing after this break, it's amazing reading n feeling doz pure emotions...brilliant...readable ten times at a go...

    ReplyDelete