Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Lock Haiku


Frenzied heart urges
To free forever, helpless
Words cheat, locked inside.

(Thanks to the amazing poets on Haiku Heights who helped me through this one, especially Leo, awalkinmyheart, vivinfrance and Tarun Mazumdar. I was probably using wrong source to calculate the syllables I used in my Haiku. But I guess this mistake made me realize how warm and generous each one of you are.  I was overwhelmed by the response. Thanks all... : ) )

Prompt 147- lock

17 comments:

  1. This is nice.. the same haiku as before, meaning spot on and syllables spot on :) Loved it. Thanks for re-entering it with corrections et.al.

    Try to count the syllables yourself. Lesser errors then usually.. or you can use http://www.thefreedictionary.com for checking the words. they show them syllabically split there. :)

    Happy haiku exploration. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your guidance and support Leo

      Delete
  2. Lovely haiku ~ knew you would bring it forth ~ thanks ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good. Well done. Thank you for the mention and keep up your positive spirit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe learning is successful only with positive spirit so I shall do that ... thank You :)

      Delete
  4. improvising always brings out the best and it did on yours too... :) loved ur effort and spirit :) great haiku :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's awesome, you have magic in you for haiku!, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely rewoven ... means more this way!! :)
    I use How Many Syllables for counting ... sometimes my fingers miscount as well! :)
    Flaming Locks

    ReplyDelete
  7. What tender sweet words. Beautiful writing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very well written! :) Words are always the culprit!
    Flavors of experience!

    ReplyDelete