Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Is there anybody there?


When I begin with my day
Making my way through the subway
I often wonder
And I often ponder
That all the hard work that I have to offer
Will it ever make any difference when I depart to my coffer
Is there anybody there, watching my ways?

When I etch my hands towards the sky
And smile to the guiding light
While I say my prayers and submit to the universe’s plan
I often wonder
I often ponder
And more often I put my faith in its entirety
To believe that yes! there is somebody there
Who is watching my ways
For he would get me to the bay
That will lead me to the heaven's door at the end of the day.


Prompt: 160, is there anybody there?

7 comments:

  1. somebody is indeed there watching all our acts and the hard work we are putting in to accomplish our goals... great read here jaskiran!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well written...a true description of the power that lies above :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - I just hope he doesn't mind waiting a little while longer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicely put. It makes for an engrossing read. There's surely someone over there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautifully written..a nice composition so full of hope!

    ReplyDelete