Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Friendship Day and Haiku Game Episode 4

The August moon glows
bejeweling the castle 
ghosts jive daintily 


Hello Readers of Jaskiran Canvas,
I am That Man... Yes, you can call me That Man and I feel great to write this episode for my bud Jaskiran, a superb poet, writer and friend. On this day of Friendship, we thought why not write guest blogs, so, here I am. Just like Jaskiran, I too am a poet and writer and apart from that I make music (not to score chicks but for the love of music J). You might get to see more on this space if only she lets me hangout here with you guys!
The haiku makes me want to fly all the way to Ireland and spend a week at one of the castles. The mystical land of Ireland is ever enchanting with breath-taking landscapes and haunting castles.
These collaborations will continue and if you have any suggestions for That Man, drop a comment.
Much Love,
That Man 



No comments:

Post a Comment