Total Pageviews

Monday, May 28, 2012

Slowly Poisoned Love


 I could sense it
As the storm advances in our direction
Bringing with it dirt and pollution of accusations
That would leave us wounded and muddy
Impairing any chances of ressurection

We were swirling in the whirlwind
Falling, approaching a slow death
Poisoned with the words
Sharp like blade’s edge

Gasping last few breaths
But failing unremittingly
Dying its fateful death
Which was hard to imagine
But inevitable, as I could now sense


For this time it took a turn, a random one
Spread out like a puzzle lay our emotions
And flummoxed are our senses
Laughing at us, making us wonder
And weeping at our plight, helplessness

Fury has befriended us
And love stands stranded
Watching us forget everythng good
And letting the bad occupy the space
That was once a posy of love poems

Here starts a cruel game
Where love tries to make space
But mistrust and lack of faith, slide it away
In a wretched way
Mocking at us and our efforts is disgrace
That we brought around coz’ of our weaknesses

The doomsday isnt too far
As the alienated love glares at us with hatred
And questions of its position
Dying several deaths is this pious feeling

Falling off the cliff slowly,
Facing obscurity what was once worshipped
Looking me in my face is this, love

But refusing to become suicidal
I hide myself and never confront it
Shame surfaces thwarting and displaying mockery
I was once your music
And you made for lyrics

Now I must rid myself of this feeling
And walk on my own
For there would be no lyrics
And it would be a sad instrumental
But the fall has taken place
And its time to stand up again
And take the turn that was never visited.  

No comments:

Post a Comment