Total Pageviews

Monday, May 28, 2012

The Bully-Yard


The timorous me
Could harm you any meekly

Then why do you feel so threatened?
Due to my presence

You hover and surround
I don’t wish to be around

I don’t wish to be seen
Or a witness a second when you pay heed

I am done with your jabs,
Your roughneck attacks

Poking, stabbing, choking and shoving
All of these are no more scaring me, infact

For this time I must stop being palled
And tell you to bring to a close

For if I let you run over this time
I shall never stand again

All it would take is loud Nah
And I must make an exit from your Bully-Yard.



For:http://poetryjaam.blogspot.in/2012/05/bully.html
Prompt: Bully

7 comments:

  1. "For if I let you run over this time, I shall never stand again" - Awesome lines! I love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gave it to the man..where it will hurt him the most... great work there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your character could exit the bully yard. Glad to see you at Poetry Jam! Write on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx Peggy... And thanks for the warm welcome... :)

      Delete