Total Pageviews

Friday, May 4, 2012

The Unloved

Never thought I would pen this one
My heart aches and cringes to cease at once
But the ink is permanent
And the effect matches chilly waves
Trying to break the strongest of my bones into thousand blades
And slice my soul into notes of music with pain.

The unloved could have never been my title
For being loved and loving was all that I had for faith
And was the truth of my reality, my being and its grace
Changing the notion is my position
And I feel love is nothing but just a sensation
That could overpower the senses at once
And abandon you just when you start to cling onto it, at the other instance.

Just then there is an unforeseen push for you off the cliff
To fall to the ground that is long separated,
Separated from hitches and blocks
That will break your fall to only experience the pain that has it all.

For that was just a heavenly dream
Where the one you thought was breaking your fall
Was the unfaltering soul, an angelic being
Who loved you fearlessly to face your ugly and unworthy,
To read your mind when you couldn’t speak,
And clutch your hand in your maladies.

The soul that could travel with you to your land of dreams
And make yours his for he believes
Believes in you like you are his remedy  
Like the antidote you sip in to feel relieved
Of any expectations and restrictions that binds you within
And let your soul flower like blossom of spring.

For you know he is there and there is nothing that can scare
Scare, impair or despair because he is there.

But now that I have realised it wasn’t as I dreamt
It was just a glass that could hardly bear the clench
And it meshed
Into sparkling dust that only hurts
Hurt so much that my heart cringes
And the core screams in silent rustles
Repeating just one thing
That I am the unloved one.

I could never imagine my poem could move someone emotionally just so much.. view the heartfelt consequences on the following link:
http://shikhalifestories.blogspot.in/2012/05/if-love-connects-pain-forges-together.html

7 comments:

  1. This is painfully beautiful...
    A musician must take this as it can become the unloved ballad. A ballad that can pierce through hearts... a ballad that screams with pain... a ballad that is soaked deep in agony and despair...
    brilliant jaskiran!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thnx tarun...for such amazing description for my writing.

      Delete
  2. Am simply speechless...I felt the chill, O cudn't move, froze, remained still,,,thanx 4 dat feel...

    Here I go,

    A Literary Bow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And m speechless with such a comment of urs.. m honored.. a bow frm d man who himself writes par excellence....

      Delete
  3. It's the soul song for everyone who has loved and lost. It's numbing. I confess, I'm crying. Proud to have ever told you how to write.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. am overwhelmed with your last line.. i cn never express my gratitude.. trust me i cn nevr.. n ppl u al are amazing writers... one way or oda you guys r my inspiration..three of u.. i fl like m growing today when you three tel me dis.

      Delete
  4. i feel it...all of it...am broken again......

    ReplyDelete