Total Pageviews

Monday, May 21, 2012

Perfectly Together


The anti- love campaign girl that I was once
It changed all in seconds
For when you came across rivers
And entered my make believe world
Broke the illusion that I have been breathing
To give me the vision
That only love is the doorway to eternity of inspirational reality 

The lesson learnt hard
For I have been a stubborn student
But love played its magic and poured its wellness
It was that time when I flew like a free birdie
Coz I knew I had you to catch me
I dressed like a princess, glowed like a dancing firefly
Radiating in the apparel of happiness, love and merriment.

I knew you await my arrival
At every exit and entrance
With a desperate heart to glance at me
And whisper under your breath some words of cherish and reverence.

My life appears ideal
I picture us perfectly together for the rest
As you stand holding the sword of commanding chief
To take the tests 
But thanking you is my core
As eventually
I believed that love is all that anyone needs to succeed
Hands down experience speaks
About its pleasure, its purity I can’t measure
You and your love is my priceless treasure

Till the end of this lifetime and beyond, when we are perfectly together.

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully Romantic By A Die-hard Romantic. It's warm and beautiful, amazingly vivid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Romance is pouring in fact oozing out here from each letter and each word.. Ah! you make me proud girl!

    ReplyDelete