Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Magical Spell



 I Take a walk
Slowly as I stroll down
In the gardens of trees,
Flowers and some unnoticed sounds
It’s a garden that is buzzing with life
Brimming with zing and energies

The surroundings are spilling its magic in plenty
 My senses for the first time are coming to life, attentive
Awakening to the magnificence of environs
I immerse myself in the magical dialogues
That a blossoming bud makes to the leaf
And I know that I just can’t take their leave

The magic has just begin to surround me
Until today it had failed to spellbound me
Due to the complexities of my boundaries
Which today are going to release

I have given in to the ethereal sublimeness of nature
It is the God’s most pious creation
It is the feeling of liberation
As I witness these marvel creatures
Satiating their appetite from sunflower’s nectar
I Move forward to take a dip like its pond of holy water

The widespread canopies over my head
Give out the melodious sounds like I have just met
I have just met Bach or Mozart on my way to heaven
My heart rejoices to the beauty of this marvel
To the sight of the flowering bloom
And where I stand under the skies unloose

For the first time I could hear my heart beat
With eternal happiness and joy
Coz I am a human soul
A part of this nature’s whole.

Photograph By: Jaskiran Kaur

3 comments:

  1. Great.. This emits a feeling of calm, serenity. These words have the power to soothe. Quite Wordsworthian!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The poet held my hand and took me to this magical place...

    Instant Haiku for you
    When I see your words
    they have an impact
    I read them and close my eyes. Magic

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh freakkk... dis is amazing... thnx for the instant haiku... love it...

    ReplyDelete