Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bedlam of Thoughts



It’s a balmy night
And starry bright
I look outside the window bemused
And wonder what’s the news?


That is buzzing around
From corner to corner
It slips  
As I try to sip
Sip in the excitement
While I seek some enlightenment.

I hear a sound here
And a little there
Some come from hundred yards away
And a few from the next lane
Making several disconnected worlds coalesce.  

The conflation so harsh that my senses restrain
Nothing surface
As I stress to see what’s the take
The commingle defies my attempts
Like it’s a mistake.

Indeed that was a mistake
Coz’ a rough nudge from my friend
Makes it break
And I realize it wasn’t some hot selling cake in the lane
Instead
Those were the thoughts in my brain
Prudence puts up a fight against the inane. 

3 comments:

  1. perfect example of 'is it there or not?'... you have beautifully described something which was never there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...finally u r trying to tel me if you hv understud or not... lol...nice attempt..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you peace; break free from the chaos and mayhem that seems to have occupied your mind. It's right there, quite evident in the lines. Wonderful piece.

    ReplyDelete