Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Those Eyes



Last Night I found myself swimming into a vision
I wonder if it was just any other illusion
And through that picturesque vision
You came through
So pristinely the imagery was
That I snuffed the overflow of emotions
But oh’ those beautiful eyes
Under the moonlit skies
They make me want to cry

As you penetrate through my perception
I embrace you as my life
And under the moonlit skies
You blew my mind
You stood as my knight in shining armor
That was filled with the sheen of life, love and tenderness
Oh’ those gorgeous eyes
Under the moonlit skies

You fill me up with sprightliness 
You made me alive
Oh’ those mesmerizing eyes
Under the moonlit skies
They beckon me to be yours
Through the lifetime and beyond

Because there lays the lush fields of our uninhibited dreams
There is the place where the redolence of amity engulfs the existence
There is the coverlet of stars shinning on our face with wonderment and reverence
So,
Dauntlessly I take the path
That will take me to your heart  
Because that’s all that I want
To be the part of your soul and heart. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow... The ending note is simply fabulous. It's not words, it's magic working here. I take a bow, for this one radiates with positivity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah a beautiful love poem....i like it much...the knight in shining armor tht many dream of...and the tenative steps toward them in the end know it is what your heart desires....very nice...

    ReplyDelete