Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 22, 2012

There comes hope, There comes you


Standing bleakly gazing at my future
I frown and disappoint as I can’t figure
The wrinkles on my forehead prove the point
Tears drip down as I make a fall without any fight
And I can’t muster the courage to make a mend
My heart takes a leap
As you ascend
With lots of hope and faith to no end
I see the majestic light finally descend
To my direction, where I stand
As you give me your hand
You pulled me like a deadened sled
From you I learnt the lesson of hope and positive temperament
And now I feel that I can suspend
It’s time to let go the feelings of being defeated and losing at every end
Coz’ you make me believe that I can fend
The road to my success is long with limitless bends
You remind me to believe in myself
And I can never forget
That I had you my friend
To break my fall
When I stood there appalled
You pulled me out of the sopping pit
Before I got swallowed
Before I got killed.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Jaskiran... I am truly moved by your kind words.. I can see a great poet in you... please continue to give your best and write... write and write.

    ReplyDelete