Total Pageviews

Friday, April 27, 2012

A blissful twilight

Springing over above are the chirping birds
Mesmerizing me are the shades of twilight
Blue mixes with orange and the magic unreels
Cool, gentle wind toss back my hair
To whisper a sweet melody that is not yet revealed
I immerse myself in the music composed by the wind and the birdies chirping
And I miss the tune of John Mayer’s music
The melodic phrases that he sings to my plight
And says all we ever say is goodbye.

The mellowing sun peeks while settling behind the clouds
Forming their own pictures and stories
Creating mysteries and riddles for our reverie
My mind starts to speak to them
Questioning about the secrets, complexes and compounds of their tales
Lushness of green sprigs shelters the creatures of feathers under their shades
And beauty descends and beauty surrounds
What starts to intrigue me is what lies within, deep inside.

I try and sense, read and introspect
I feel nothing
Oh what bliss, all that I can take into account
Birdies queue up and bid me goodnight
And wind swirls me in magic abound
Emptying my mind it fills me with nothing
And when I think of it, it’s Lovely
The trees start to dance oh-so-mystic
Seems like there is a band that has choreographed it
Oh what beauty I must insist
Oh what beauty I must insist
Nature and nothingness
What bliss.


3 comments:

  1. You have this uncanny ability or superpower to bring alive the scene that you have witnessed for others... like you say 'Superlike'...

    ReplyDelete
  2. true indeed...........amazing..it's a complete visual....

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last verse is such beauty.. Wonderful Jas.

    ReplyDelete