Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Stargaze

Tonight I will be warm
Because comforting me
Would be a snug blanket
A blanket of stars.

You pulled me by my hand
To fulfill the promise you made to me at the year’s end
The promise that will take my breath away
And inhale the magic of the wonders that stay on our guard at the end of the day.

As we lay down on the green grass of a deserted park
To experience the exquisite beauty of night’s sky
And lend our ears to the symphony played by the stars.

You slowly slip your fingers in mine
And tenderly they entwine
We exchange a look or two
And then look up to the surreal night
To live the moment embraced in warmth, beauty and woos.

Hanging in the night sky elegantly is a crescent moon
Reminds me of a piece of my jewellery that I lost last afternoon
Surrounding the blemished beauty
Are some hundred and fifty million gleaming marvels
Cheerfully they twinkle on our face.

Our eyes regard them in wonder
As we stargaze
Gleaming through the majestic mesh
They do a celestial dance, splendor
 Keeping us engage
And resist us from looking away.

Exquisite!
My heart sighs aloud
As if I am singing to the heavenly crowd.

The naughty ones
Pick the cues
From my expression of adoration
As I start to muse.

I believe I saw them send some signals
They winked at me and smiled in unison.

I turn my side
To admire the one
The one who got me here to revere.

For you are my star
That too a splendid one.

2 comments:

  1. It's uber-beautiful. Very imaginative, what fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This piece has actually made me feel the feeling... love the flow... you know your strength lies in making things alive... go ahead give life...

    ReplyDelete