Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 13, 2012

GLORY OF THE SUN


As I open my eyes
I see the dazzling cerulean sky
Filling my existence with the divine light.

I turn back
Only to watch you look at me
With affection, like I was a child
While I let the sun invigorate me
With its radiating lights.

I turn back
Only to watch you
Relish the moment that I enjoy
Basking in the sunshine to my sheer delight
As I let the sun takes away all my sorrows and sad times.

I turn back
Only to watch you
Standing there to catch me
When I fall flat
When the night rise
And winter subsides, the glory of the sun.



2 comments:

  1. I guess you are in top form today ... two love poems, and both extraordinarily beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific writing! Can't wait to read more of your work.

    ReplyDelete